Everything You Need to Know About Online Roulette
Roulette has become one of the most popular casino games of 2017. Playing roulette online lets you choose your numbers and place your bets with highly trained, professional dealers on your phone, PC, or Mac computer.
After your bets are placed, sit back and watch as a real casino dealer spins the live wheel. Save a trip to the local casinos and experience the thrill and excitement of real-time roulette on your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
While spinning the virtual roulette wheel, learn betting types by observing how other players place their bets.
Internet Roulette Strategies
When you play roulette online, you can use the same strategies that have yielded high payouts for gamblers in traditional casinos:
Some casino game apps lack the excitement of live competition because you're not competing against a real person or dealer.
Whether you're looking for time-honored strategies or if you’re interested in learning bet systems like the Grind or Gorilla, check out our instructional guides to improve your game.
European Wheel on the Web: Gameplay Video
Key takeaway: the primary difference between American and European games is the numbering system. European wheels contains 37 numbered slots: 1 through 36 and 0.
Some online roulette games are more suited to computers than mobile devices. So, if you plan on playing from your phone, a wifi connection is recommended.
Here's a short list of compatible devices:
- Android phones and tablets
- BlackBerry devices
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Other Wi-Fi enabled smartphones
If you're looking for the best online roulette, look for games with the ample bonuses, lots of features, advanced graphics, and the highest payouts.
Placing Online Roulette Bets
The games you find online offer the same betting options as traditional casino roulette.
For example, you can:
- Place odd and quarter bets
- Bet straight up on a single number
- Split bets, also known as French Cheval
- Use street bets on three different numbers in one spin.
For advanced players, online roulette allows strategies such as:
- Double street bets (six numbers, arranged three in a row, adjoining each other)
- Corner bets (four numbers connected in a square)
- Five number bets (betting 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 on American roulette wheels only)
- Red or black bets
- Even or odd number bets
- Low or high number bets
- Dozens of bets (bet on the first, second, or third dozen)
- Column bets (bet on columns)
Playing on an internet browser has benefits and disadvantages. Research the site's bonus policies, terms and conditions, and offer details before placing a bet.
Features of Roulette Sites
Maybe you're not ready to place a real money bet or join a betting network. Maybe you just want to try out a mock game and see if it's something that interests you.
Many sites offer free play bonuses to help you learn the flow of online roulette games. During these practice rounds, you will learn:
- Roulette betting strategies
- How the pros play roulette and win
- Whether playing outside or inside will work best for you
- Whether to try more unconventional bets that can earn greater winnings
- What the pace of the game is like and whether it suits you
You can also access free bonuses such as daily rewards for visiting, bonuses that don't require your cash deposit, special promos, and exclusive invite-only offers for email subscribers.
Many players avoid traditional casinos because playing at home or on a cellular phone is a lot less hectic and time-consuming.