Top Casino Bonuses - September 2017
Play Online Craps: For Free or Real Money
Craps offers players some of the best odds and highest payouts of any online casino game.
In craps, the player rolls the dice. On the first roll, a 7 or 11 wins, and a 2, 3, or 12 does not.
Other numbers are called points. If a point comes out, the game moves to the second roll.
On the second roll, if the shooter rolls the point number they win, and a 7 they lose.
Those are the basic rules of craps, and that is enough to start playing the game.
Use This Craps Tip to Win More Money
Study an image or picture of the craps felt to learn the meaning and location of each type of bet.
Craps bets must be placed in the right spot on the felt, which is usually an image of a number or a picture of the dice.
For most of the craps betting, there is an actual image of the winning roll – simply the numbers on the dice that came out that roll – on the table, so the player can just put the chips right on it.
For example, if you wanted to bet on the number 9 being rolled, you would place your casino chips directly on the image of number 9.
The Basic Rules of Craps
Start by learning what a “hand” or “round” means. A round lasts until the shooter throws craps, and the dice pass to a new shooter.
In craps, a game can last for one roll or 100 rolls, and bets are placed, won and lost for each roll of the dice.
At the beginning of a new game or round of craps, the shooter is given a set of dice.
All bets must be placed before the shooter rolls the dice.
The very first roll is called the “pass” or “point” roll.
On the very first roll, the “shooter” throws the dice. If they roll a 7 or 11, they automatically win.
If they roll a 2, 3, or 12 they automatically lose. Any other number – 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 becomes the “point” for the game, and the game moves on to the second roll.
In craps, some bets can only be made for the first roll (also known as the pass roll) while others can be made anytime during gameplay.
First or Pass Roll Craps Bets:
- The pass line his is the most basic bet in the game
- If a 2, 3, or 12 are rolled, everyone who bet Don't Pass wins, and who bet Pass loose
- Proposition bets include bets like throwing “boxcars” (a 6 and a 6); or any “naturals” or “hardways” like Hard 8 (4 & 4) or Hard 10 ( 5 & 5)
- Horn Bets: a bet that a 2, 3, 11, or 12 will come out
- Remember, all these bets have a picture of the number
- Players can bet Pass or Don't Pass
- If a 7 or an 11 comes out everyone who bet Pass wins
How to Shoot Dice at an Online Craps Table
First, the shooter will press a button to roll the dice.
After a point has been set by the shooter, a new set of bets become available for the players.
The goal of the point round is for the shooter to roll the point number before rolling a 7.
If the shooter rolls the point, they win the point bet, and a new round of craps begins.
If they roll a 7, all bets are lost, and the dice pass to a different shooter.
Here are the standard bets on the other rolls of the round:
- Players who bet Pass are playing for the point number to come out; They can bet “Odds Behind” which means they increase the size of their Pass bet
- The Odds Behind bet is one of the best bets a gambler can make Always take the Odds Behind the pass line
- Don't Pass bettors are hoping a 7 comes out instead of the point
- Bets can be placed on any number to come out. Different numbers pay different odds
Want to learn a money-making secret about craps bets?
Online craps offer bets with very favorable odds for the player.
The game of craps also offers long shot bets for gamblers who bet higher odds for the chance of a larger payout.
But after learning the basics, playing craps online becomes fun and easy.