0
Global Chatroom
22 year old Female from Gilbert, UNITED STATES US
XP: 125 | Wealth: 2,556 | Page Rating: 5.00 / 5.00 ( 9 votes )
Most likely quitting because all my true friends are/have quit, so why not join them...?
ABOUT
| Made my profile Christmas even though it's not Christmas time! HAHAH! FIGHT ME! | Most likely quitting because all my true friends are/have..| Hello and WELCOME TO MY PAGE! | If you ever need someone to talk to, just PC me! I'll be happy to talk to you! ^^ | SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC! | I love drawing and singing, it's mah thing! | My fave colors are anything Pastel and Teal! | Don't you ever wish you could be someone else? Well...DON'T! Because you're perfect just the way you are! | If you call me a bitch, well, lemme tell ya', a Bitch is a female Dog, Dogs bark, Bark comes from Trees, Trees come from Nature, and Nature is beautiful, so yeah, thanks for the compliment...Bitch! c: | Starlight, Star bright, first Star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight... I wish that the person reading this will realize that they are beautiful and that they're perfect, and though no one is "Perfect" that they're their own kind of "Perfect"! | 97% of the human population I hate, the other 3% is of the people I love: My friends, family, and my Boyfriend | There are many things you should know about me: I'm random and weird, I love Nekos and pastel colors, and I pretty much get along with almost anyone! (Unless you're a retarded perv ._.) | HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE, I CALLED YOUR PHONE A THOUSAND TIMES, TO TELL YOU, "GET UP, AND, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP", AND YOU SAID "I CAN'T, BUT, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!" | This is for someone who is VERY special to me, and who's friendship I will treasure forever: Yes, it's true, we may not be as young as we were before, but that will never change that you are my most, and by far, best friend anyone could ask for! You were always there for me through whatever I was going through. You literally brightened up my life, and though this isn't enough to thank you, thank you so much for being in my life, Haiden! I hope some day I can return the favor! :D ~For Haiden :3 | This is for one of my best friends: Rhi, you have been the one to make my days bright too, and I thank you for that! You have made me laugh even when either of us are feeling a bit down, but that doesn't stop you from making us both rofl xD Thanks for being my friend, I hope one day I can return the favor! :D ~For Rhiannon c: | This is for another one of my best friends: Kai, I'd have to say you are by far the funniest person I have ever met! You make me laugh every freakin' single time we talk, and that's awesome! No one has ever made me laugh as much as you make me do! xD You are my best friend who has always been there for me, and I hope to return the favor one day! :DD ~For Kai (A.K.A. Kaitlyn) | PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS....PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS POOPING OUT RAINBOWS! PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS BARFING OUT RAINBOWS! Ok, I'm done now ._. | I love Animals, especially Dogs!! :DD But I have a pet Lizard, and she's adorable! #ArizonaPetsFTW xD | I like a game called WoW (A.K.A. World of Warcraft) and it's the best game out there! So if you play WoW, tell meh! :DD | I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine, I got a love, got a love, and it's all mine! No seriously, if you touch him, you're freaking dead, he's mine! (Yandere Sophie to da rescue o-o) | If you read all of this, YOU ARE AWESOME!! HAVE A COOKIE! *Hands you a Cookie* :DD |
BILLBOARD
Loading ...