Vegas Casino Games
Online casinos are bringing an authentic gaming experience – with real Las Vegas casino games – right to your computer and mobile device.
But before you jump right in and start playing, you should consider a few factors to help determine which Vegas casinos are right for you.
- Find out which online Vegas casino games are the most player friendly
- Which casino game you should avoid
- How to pick the right game for you
- What mistakes not to make
After you’re done reading this article, you’ll know exactly which Sin City table games are right for you.
Best Casinos to Gamble in Las Vegas
When deciding which online Vegas casino games you want to play, start by finding out which games offer the best odds.
Table games are a great place to begin because they usually have better odds than slot machines.
These casino table games offer the highest probability of you winning:
- Blackjack in Vegas – Has the best odds, with a house edge of just under 1% in most casinos. It’s a simple casino game that’s easy to learn. Plus, learning basic strategy and even card counting will tip the odds even further in your favor.
- Vegas Roulette Online – If you stick to betting on red or black, you have a 50/50 chance of winning. Pro-tip: Avoid American Roulette, which has an extra double zero slot. Only play European Roulette, which features a single zero slot.
- Las Vegas-Style Craps – With a house edge of 1.4%, it’s the old-school Vegas casino game with high chances for winning … and it’s a blast to play! It can be a little scary at first, with all the different boxes to bet on, but it’s easy to learn and you’ll love the thrill of the tumbling dice.
Now, it might seem kind of intimidating sitting at a live online table game, having to know the rules and use proper gambling etiquette.
You might want to take the safe route and just stick to slots, but you’re doing yourself a disservice.
Betting Odds, Payouts and Game Rules
With a house edge of around 10%, slots have the worst odds of all Vegas casino games.
You’re banking on a lot of luck to hit a winning pull on that one-arm bandit. After all, they do not call them bandits for nothing!
Out of all the different slot games, you’ll especially want to avoid penny slots because they have the worst odds of all.
Check this out:
- 1¢ Slot Machines – The Strip – 88.45%
- 5¢ Slot Machines – The Strip – 91.84%
- 25¢ Slot Machines – The Strip – 90.59%
- $1 Slot Machines – The Strip – 93.03%
If you love slots and absolutely have to play, then here is the strategy to use to increase your odds: the more money you play per spin, the higher your chances are of winning.
If you have a max bet option, use it! You’ll receive a higher rate of return and you’ll be eligible for progressive jackpots.
Slots, Blackjack, Roulette or Table Games?
You’re thinking to yourself: That’s all good to know, but which game is right for me?
Let’s go over the different types of games that might suit you and your personality.
If you’re more of an analytical person, it’s recommended to play games that include strategies like blackjack or poker. Advanced strategies involve a lot of numbers, so you’ll enjoy the brainwork it takes to win.
If you’re the type that likes to have fun and enjoys the anticipation of a hot run of the dice, then craps is the way to go.
If you’re into keeping it simple and don’t mind the lower odds (even though 1,000’s of people win big every day), then go with slots.
Sin City Card Games – Mobile Gameplay
If you’re into playing it safe, roulette is probably the game for you. You can take it nice and easy betting red and black, or step it up and start stacking some 2– 3– 4–way bets!
Try a lot of different games and see which you like best. Take it slow, learn the rules, and don’t be afraid to use helpful online resources and game guides.
Using these tips and playing a few practice rounds, you’re sure to find the game that’s right for you.
What Gamblers Should Never Do on the Vegas Strip
When you’re playing online casino games, you’re probably going to make some mistakes. This is why it’s important to know the potential pitfalls.
Here are a few common mistakes people make:
- Chasing Your losses – Before you begin playing, decide on the amount of money you’re willing to lose and don’t stray from it.
- Choosing the wrong game – Study the rules before you decide to play a big amount on a game. Bet small at first and get comfortable before raising the stakes.
- Learn strategy – Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to online gambling. Advanced strategies give you the edge you need to maximize your winnings!
- Getting excited about slot machines – There are slot machines in every online casino. Don’t become the person that can’t resist the urge to play only play slots. But when you do, remember to max your bet and avoid the penny slots!
Start implementing these simple tips on how to choose the right online Vegas casino games to play and increase your chances of winning.